Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW vocational education and training system. It is designed to help people get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
NAISDA delivers the following courses under the Smart and Skilled program:
- 10988NAT Certificate III in Dance Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 11051NAT Certificate IV in Dance Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 11052NAT Diploma of Professional Dance Performance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 10841NAT Advanced Diploma of Professional Dance Performance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Under the Smart and Skilled program, eligible NSW residents and workers can access a nationally recognised qualification aligned with their job role, subsidised by the NSW Government.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- Government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
The following website provides prospective students with further information about Smart and Skilled smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Consumer Protection Policy
As part of the NAISDA Smart and Skilled agreement, NAISDA will provide:
- Accurate information.
- Access to the Study Guide which includes information on rights and responsibilities as a Developing Artist and access to the NAISDA complaints procedure
- A Consumer Protection Officer.
- Information on how Developing Artist data will be used. NAISDA will seek data usage consent prior to enrolment.
Your Consumer Protection Officer is: