World Class Training Facilities and Dance Studios
NAISDA relocated from Sydney to the Central Coast in 2007. NAISDA is proud to offer world class facilities and state of the art premises that include:
- Three new purpose-designed dance studios with sprung floors, acoustic isolation, ballet barres and mirrors, a high-level truss for physical theatre training and high-quality sound systems. Performances and large classes are facilitated by a retractable wall between two of the new studios.
- An additional refurbished dance studio
- A dedicated Pilates studio and physio room
- IT room with computer facilities and specialist resources for video, sound composition, editing and production. Other audio visual equipment includes two interactive Team Boards for teaching and video conferencing.
- A large common room with recreation resources and kitchen facilities
- A small library of electronic and print resources relating to dance, the arts and Indigenous cultures.
- Administration building
- Large lockers for Developing Artists use
NAISDA also has seven cottages on site that are used as accommodation for the students of the college. All Developing Artists under 18 years are accommodated through a Home Stay program with the local community.