Due to increased COVID-19 restrictions for the Greater Sydney area, and following NSW Health advice, NAISDA is providing the following COVID-19 update to keep our students, staff and communities safe.
- Students not already on campus should NOT travel or return to NAISDA.
- Term will NOT commence on Monday 12 July as originally advised. Instead, the current term holidays will be extended by one week.
- Classes will begin online via ZOOM on Monday 19 July. NAISDA will provide further information to students regarding this next week.
- A small number of students are currently on campus observing lockdown restrictions. NAISDA will maintain skeleton staff onsite to ensure essential duty-of-care student services. Staff will be contacted directly by email regarding working arrangements.
- All students are being contacted by phone individually today (Saturday 10 July) regarding this update and to provide the opportunity to answer specific questions.
- Students and staff should continue to check emails regularly, as well as the NAISDA website, for further updates.
You can continue to contact NAISDA during office hours on:
Phone: 02 4340 3100
Freephone: 1800 117 116
Fax: 02 4340 3160
Thank you very much for your help and understanding as we work together and support each other through these new restrictions.
The NAISDA Executive:
Kim Walker, NAISDA CEO
Debra Schleger, NAISDA COO