During training, NAISDA expects Developing and Practising Artists to follow a uniform and personal presentation policy which includes:
• Uniforms and appropriate dance wear for all dance classes.
• Dress and grooming to reflect care in personal presentation and hygiene.
• No nail extensions due to safe dance protocols.
• No piercings (studs accepted) or jewellery or long nails.
• Appropriate Dance Support for personal safety.
Further information about dancewear and personal presentation expectations can be found in the Developing Artist Handbook (p47).