NSW Smart and Skilled Program
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational education and training system. It is designed to help people get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
NAISDA delivers the following courses under the Smart and Skilled program:
- 10277NAT Certificate III in Dance Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 10628NAT Certificate IV in Dance Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 10629NAT Diploma of Professional Dance Performance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Under the Smart and Skilled program, eligible NSW residents and workers can access a nationally recognised qualification aligned with their job role, subsidised by the NSW Government.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- Government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
The following website provides prospective students with further information about Smart and Skilled before enrolment with a preferred training provider.
Consumer Protection Policy
As part of the NAISDA Smart and Skilled agreement, NAISDA will provide:
- Accurate information.
- Access to the Developing Artist handbook which includes information on rights and responsibilities as a Developing Artist and access to the NAISDA complaints procedure
- A Consumer Protection Officer.
- Information on how Developing Artist data will be used. NAISDA will seek data usage consent prior to enrolment.
Your Consumer Protection Officer is:
P: 02 4340-3113