NSW Smart and Skilled Program
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational education and training system. It is designed to help people get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
NAISDA delivers the following courses under the Smart and Skilled program:
- 10628NAT Certificate IV in Dane Practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- 10629NAT Diploma of Professional Dance Performance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Under the Smart and Skilled program, eligible NSW residents and workers can access a nationally recognised qualification aligned with their job role, subsidised by the NSW Government.
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
If you’re a prospective student, this website tells you everything you need to know about Smart and Skilled before you enrol with your preferred training provider.
Consumer Protection Policy
NAISDA agrees to provide:
- accurate information to you
- access to Student handbook that includes information on your rights and responsibilities as a student and complaints procedure
- a Consumer Protection Officer
- you with information on how your information is used and request your agreeance with this process prior to enrolling.
Your Consumer Protection Officer is Bronwyn Hodgekiss
P: 02 4340-3113